Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Strength in Weakness

If God's intent was to wear me down so I'd no longer have strength to hold it together, he succeeded. He has my attention and all of my body weight. I just want to work with youth and make a difference in those who need love most. I left the place I love and people I depend on to come to Iowa so I could do that. That potential is disappearing fast. Where is my place here? I'm so worn out from saying goodbye, moving, and starting up the grueling process once again of job finding. One positive...Iowa certainly brings out the writer in me. I'm far from eloquent and I am simply thought vomiting on a page but it is writing nonetheless. None of the straws I normally grasp at for substance exists here. Merry Christmas. Oh hello God. Yes, I remember praying for your guidance. Yes, I want to mirror your heart. Yes, I suppose the best way for me to follow is to have only you, your truth, your voice leading me. Alright, I concede. 

No comments:

Post a Comment