Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The growing out stage

I think I have managed to line the stages of my hair with the stages of my life. As I am sure you have noticed by my "close to mullet" hair styles, my life is also in an " awkward to fashion and general humanity" stage. I am responding by using headbands, hats, and pins more than usual. My life is also being dressed up so as not to appear miserable beyond all reason. I went from having tons of friends who love hanging out with me and who find my strangeness entertaining to having my grandparents and my parents who find my strangeness, well, strange. I went from living in an exciting, vibrant, busy city to living in Sioux City. I'm not really sure how to trim the mullet out of my life but I sure am going to try and trim it out of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment